Anderson Cooper helps boy who was beaten in Haiti
CNN newsman Anderson Cooper took off his journalism hat for a moment to help a little boy who was bleeding heavily after he was beaten by a group of looters in Haiti.
Cooper proved even though journalists are supposed to prevent themselves from being part of the story, sometimes you have to throw that philosophy out the window and act on your human being instincts instead.
The video clip is posted below. WARNING. It contains bloody and graphic content.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients