City High singer on Intervention
Remember the R&B group City High from the early 2000s? The group consisted of Robby Pardlo, Claudette Ortiz and Ryan Toby.
They released an album in 2001 with two hit songs titled “What Would You Do” and “Caramel.” The self-titled album went on to sell two million copies.
After the group broke up in 2003, Toby later released a solo album, and Ortiz guest starred on an episode of “My Wife and Kids” on the ABC network.
Meanwhile, Pardlo became an alcoholic, and he tried to kick his habit by appearing on the show “Intervention” on the A&E network. If you’re unfamiliar with the show, here’s the premise. Cameras follow drug or alcohol abusers while their family members try to stage an on-camera intervention.
The show aired this month the A&E network. Click here to watch the full episode that features Pardlo.
A music video for City High’s biggest hits “What Would You Do” is posted in the video clip below.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19471Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 14514Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10937UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 9667Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8444Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 7027Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5625Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5257Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 4924Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4923Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients