Miley Cyrus releases autobiography
Miley Cyrus is only 16 years old, but yet she released her autobiography this week where she will talked about her life experiences.
In the book titled “Miles To Go,” she talks about being bullied in elementary school, and how people used to steal her books and lock her in the bathroom.
Miley said, “Sometimes I wish I could get an apology, but to be honest I don’t need one.”
That is correct. Miley doesn’t need to apologize. She’s one of the most wealthies kids in the country. All she has to do is appear on television and the bullies will see her success, and that’s the ultimate revenge.
Also in the book, she talks about her ex-boyfriend Nick Jonas.
I personally have no interest in reading this teenybopper book, but I’m sure her real fan base will read it from cover to cover.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 79875Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16375OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12357Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12103Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10249Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9002How to help tornado victims
- 8692Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified
- 8481Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8426Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients