Update: Judge dismisses arrest warrant against Lindsay Lohan
A judge dismissed an arrest warrant against Lindsay Lohan March 16 after her attorney proved she didn’t violate her probabation.
Beverly Hills police issued an arrest warrant for the actress during the weekend accusing her of violating her probation by skipping her mandatory alcohol education classes.
Her attorney was able to prove that she did attend the classes, and the arrest warrant was dropped.
Lohan was on probation as a result of a DUI incident that occurred back in 2007 where she was accused of driving under the influence of cocaine.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17917Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 11872Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10569OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10552Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 10275Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9958Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9874Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5389Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5156Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4651'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients