Kanye West faces misdemeanor charges
Hip hop star Kanye West was charged March 18 with three misdemeanor counts of vandalism, battery and grand theft.
The charges stem from an incident that was caught on tape in September at the Los Angeles International Airport.
A photographer tried to take his picture at the airport, and Kanye then became upset and smashed his camera on the ground.
A TMZ photographer recorded the incident, when Kanye’s associate came up and broke the TMZ video camera.
The incident was caught on tape below.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14355OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8524Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6282Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6264Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5946Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5763Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4015As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3625Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3377Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3147Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients