Dane Cook's brother charged
Actor Dane Cook has a thief in the family, and the thief must be brought to justice.
He’s on his way there now.
Darryl McCauley is accused of forging a $3 million check that he wrote to himself using his brother Dane’s bank account.
A grand jury indicted him March 19 with eight counts of larceny and forgery.
Authorities were able to recover $800,000 in cash after raiding his home.
McCauley served as business manager for Cook’s company Great Dane Enterprises, and he was paid $12,500 a month for his services.
McCauley denies all allegations.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients