Mary J. Blige will be in Tyler Perry movie
Mary J. Blige has the strongest vocal chords in the R&B community.
But the question remains can she act? We will soon find out.
The singer has signed on to appear in the Tyler Perry film “I Can Do Bad By Myself.”
According to Entertainment Tonight, Blige will play a singer who manages a nightclub. Taraji P. Henson will play her friend.
Perry’s Madea character also will be in the film which will be released in September.
The cast includes Brian J. White, “CSI Miami” actor Adam Rodriguez and singer Gladys Knight.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients