The biggest selling American Idol contestants
Which American Idol contestants sold the most albums? It should come as no surprise that orginal Idol winner Kelly Clarkson is the biggest-selling Idol musician closely followed by Carrie Underwood in second place.
The rankings are posted below.
1. Kelly Clarkson - 9.8 million (season one)
2. Carrie Underwood – 9.4 million (season four)
3. Clay Aiken – 4.8 million (season two)
4. Chris Daughtry – 4.4 million (season five)
5. Ruben Studdard – 2.4 million (season two)
6. Fantasia Barrino – 2.3 million (season three)
7. Jordin Sparks – 1.05 million (season six)
8. David Cook – 1.02 million (season seven)
9. Kellie Pickler – 990,000 (season two)
10. Josh Gracin – 780,000 (season two)
11. Bo Bice – 735,000 (season four)
12. Taylor Hicks 719,000 (season five)
13. Jennifer Hudson – 669,000 (season three)
14. David Archuleta – 665,000 (season seven)
15. Elliott Yamin – 630,000 (season five)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients