Shawn Johnson's stalker arrested near Dancing With The Stars
A 34-year-old man accused of stalking her was arrested near the set of “Dancing With The Stars,” and police found two loaded guns in his vehicle.
According to the Associated Press, security guards stopped Robert O’Ryan after he was spotted roaming around the studio lot where “Dancing With The Stars” is filmed.
Police said O’Ryan believed that he was meant to have a baby with 17-year-old Johnson who is a contestant on the dance show, and he wanted to meet her. He also had two loaded guns in his vehicle.
Johnson was a granted a restraining order against O’Ryan who is being held in jail on $35,000 bail.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients