Andre 3000 arrested for speeding
Andre 3000 from the hip hop duo Outkast was arrested in Georgia after he was stopped by police for going 109 miles-per-hour in a 65 mph zone.
He was later released on $1,200 bail. Andre was driving a 2007 Porsche Carrera near Atlanta at the time of the incident.
He is scheduled to appear in court April 29.
Andre, along with Big Boi, formed Outkast and released their first album in 1994. Their hits include “The Way You Move,” “Hey Ya” and “Miss Jackson.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90293Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14176Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8859Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7859Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7626Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 7605How to help tornado victims
- 6854OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 6186Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5739Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 5547Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients