Chris Brown pleaded not guilty
Chris Brown pleaded not guilty April 6 to felony assault charges in a Los Angeles County courtroom.
The R&B singer entered the plea while standing next to his famed attorney Mark Geragos. Brown is accused of beating up his girlfriend singer Rihanna earlier this year.
Rihanna was not present during the courtroom proceeding. Brown’s next court date is April 29.
Click here more celebrity headlines.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients