Sinbad and Dionne Warwick owe millions in taxes
Comedian Sinbad and singer Dionne Warwick apparently haven’t been paying all of their taxes to the IRS.
According to the Associated Press, Sinbad owes $2.5 million and Warwick owes $2.2 million.
I think this might be a mistake. Sinbad and Wawick haven’t had a real job during the past 10 years or so. How the heck can they possibly owe millions of dollars in back taxes whenever they don’t even have a job?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 46110Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14982Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9556Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8109Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7765Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7102Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7082Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6778Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6425Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 5726How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients