Stevie Nicks doesn't want Lindsay Lohan to portray her
Fleetwood Mac lead singer Stevie Nicks isn’t shy about letting everyone know she not a fan of Lindsay Lohan.
Lindsay has expressed interest in potraying Stevie in a biographical movie.
In an interview with The New York Times, the reporter asked what Stevie thought about Lohan wanting to portray her in a film.
Stevie replied “Over my dead body. She needs to stop doing drugs and get a grip. Then maybe we’ll talk.”
It’s understandable if she doesn’t want a drug user portraying her in a film. But keep in mind, Stevie used to be a drug addict in her younger days as well.
So, she shouldn’t see anything wrong with a drug user portraying her in a film. Especially if Lindsay plays a young Stevie Nicks whenever Stevie was on drugs.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90293Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14176Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8859Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7859Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7626Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 7605How to help tornado victims
- 6854OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 6186Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5739Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 5547Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients