Mel Gibson and wife don't have a prenup
His wife Robyn Gibson filed for divorce this week, and according to People magazine, the couple does not have prenup.
Therefore Robyn is entitled to half of Mel’s fortune which is estimated near $1 billion.
Many legal analysts say this could possibly be the biggest divorce settlement in history.
The couple married in 1980 before Mel was an extremely wealthy actor.
You can’t really criticize him for not getting a prenup. I’m sure in 1980, he didn’t imagine that he would ever have such a large fortune.
But now, I bet he would do it differently if he had the chance.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13360Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9892Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9697Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8639Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6622Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5282Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4594Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 4444Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4167Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4106Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients