Actress will go on a hunger strike
Actress Mia Farrow announced that she is going on a hunger strike.
Farrow, 64, is outraged at the humanitarian crisis in Darfur, so therefore, she is going to stop eating.
Farrow said she will go on a “fast of only water as a personal expression of outrage at a world that is somehow able to stand by and watch nocent men, women and children needlessly die of starvation, thirst and disease.”
I feel bad for the people of Darfur, and I completely understand where she is coming from. However, I don’t belief her hunger strike will make a difference.
Going on a hunger strike won’t help the people suffering in Darfur. The only thing a hunger strike will do is cause Farrow to die hungry.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients