Dolly Parton will remake "I Will Always Love You"
Country singer Dolly Parton is preparing to record a remake of her hit song “I Will Always Love You.”
Dolly will record the song as a duet with Broadway actress Stephanie J. Block. The song will appear on Block’s album this summer.
Dolly wrote and released “I Will Always Love You” in 1974, and Whitney Houston recorded a version of the song in the early 1990s for “The Bodyguard” soundtrack.
I know Dolly wrote “I Will Always Love You,” but I think she should leave it alone. She should not do a remake of that song.
Whitney already did a remake and made the song a huge success and brought Dolly millions of dollars of royalty checks.
When Dolly does this remake, I guarantee it won’t be able to hold a candle to Whitney’s version.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13316Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11704Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5428Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5363Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4511OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4209Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3958How to help tornado victims
- 3653Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3534Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 3111Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients