Jennifer Hudson is pregnant
The father is her fiance David Otunga. Otunga was a contestant on the VH1 reality show “I Love New York 2.”
The couple are expected to get married sometime this year, but they won’t reveal the exact wedding date because they don’t want the paparazzi attending the wedding.
Hudson is currently on tour with Robin Thicke until May 8, which would give her plenty of time to prepare for having a baby.
Last year, Hudson’s mother, brother and nephew were murdered in Chicago. This baby will be a blessing for her after the nightmare she experienced during the past year.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients