Mike Tyson gives his opinion about Chris Brown
Former boxing champion Mike Tyson is weighing in on the Chris Brown and Rihanna situation.
When asked about the violent incident that took place earlier this year between Chris Brown and Rihanna, Tyson told MTV “My personal opinion about that is, he’s just a baby. He’s just a little baby that don’t know how to handle his emotions when it comes to a woman. And he probably hears this and thinks, ‘I know how to handle my emotions’ we all think we do. But the fact is, you look at this person and you might be crazy in love, but we don’t know how to handle those feelings.”
If anybody knows about domestic situations, it’s definitely Mike Tyson. During his career, he’s been accused of beating up his ex-wife (Robin Givens) and he was convicted of rape.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 72931Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14541Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8647Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7401How to help tornado victims
- 6540Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6504Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6358Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6112Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5411Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5319Details emerge about memorial service for Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients