Jay Z and Ciara will tour together
Rapper Jay Z and R&B singer Ciara are planning a joint tour together.
The unlikely pair will perform during a short tour which kicks off July 3 in Las Vegas.
Rumors have been circulating that Jay-Z’s wife Beyonce and Ciara don’t get along each other. So I think it’s interesting how Jay Z selected Ciara for this brief tour.
Ciara is known for her hit songs “Goodies” and “1,2 step.” She is currently on tour with Britney Spears in Europe, then she will join Jay Z in July.
The five tour dates that have been announced so far are posted below. The remaining dates will be announced at a later date.
July 3 – Las Vegas, NV at The Pearl at the Palms Casino
July 4 – Las Vegas, NV at The Pearl at the Palms Casino
July 7 – Chicago, IL at Charter One Pavilion at Northerly Island
July 10 – Uncasville, CT at Mohegan Sun Arena
July 12 – Atlanta, GA at Chastain Park Amphitheatre
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 25487Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17319Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9536OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8741Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7985Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7943UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7139Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6051Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5454Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4574Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients