Comedian Wanda Sykes is a new mother of twins
Comedian/actress Wanda Sykes is a new mother of twins.
Sykes’ wife Alex gave birth to a son Lucas and a daughter Olivia this week. Sykes and Alex married in 2008.
Sykes was a recent guest at the annual White House Correspondent’s Dinner where she gave a comedy monologue where she made jokes about Rush Limbaugh, the Obamas, Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7978Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients