Mike Tyson's daughter died
Former boxing champion Mike Tyson’s daughter had died after an accident involving a treadmill.
According to KSAZ Fox 10 news in Phoeniz, Tyson’s 4-year-old daughter named Exodus was found hanging from a treadmill by the power cable cord.
Medical workers arrived and transported her to a local hospital where she is listed in critical condition, but she eventually died Tuesday.
Some people love Mike Tyson, and some people absolutely hate him. Regardless of your feelings toward him, it’s always a sad tragedy when a parent loses a child–especially a 4-year-old.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients