Candy Spelling says Tori Spelling caused her father's death
Candy and Tori currently have a dysfunctional and dramatic mother-daughter relationship. During an interview with a radio station in Massachusetts, Candy accused Tori of being responsible for the death of her father legendary television producer Aaron Spelling.
Candy said, “Ive always been trying to work on the relationship with Tori. I don’t know what the anger is. My daughter one day decided that she wasn’t speaking to my husband, myself and my son and that’s how it’s continued for the last, oh gosh, four or five years. It was sad because that’s what killed my husband actually. He just didn’t want to live after that.”
Now, Tori and Candy have been at odds with each other during the past several years, and they’ve both said some unkind statements about each other.
But Candy went way too far when she accused her own daughter of being responsible for Aaron’s death. That’s something you should never say to your daughter.
Aaron was 83 years old when he died. A stroke was responsible for his death–not Tori
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients