Kara Dioguardi says Adam Lambert was not in the closet
Many people in the media, along with American Idol fans, have often speculated about American Idol runner up Adam Lambert’s sexuality.
In an interview with People magazine, Lambert declined to answer questions about his sexuality. In fact, he said he wants everyone to “keep speculating.”
However, the public might have to speculate anymore. It seems American Idol judge Kara DioGuardi might have outed him publicly.
DioGuardi appeared on “The View” this week, and Barbara Walters asked her a question about Lambert’s sexuality. ”I don’t think that Adam was ever in the closet. I think he was always openly out. I think he was. I mean, from what I’ve seen. I do. I never thought he wasn’t.”
If Lambert really was in the closet, he certainly isn’t now. DioGuardi just spilled the beans on national television without Lambert’s permission.
If Lambert wanted the whole world to know, he probably would have announced it himself during his People magazine interview.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14439Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9547Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7937Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7761Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6962Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6428Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6287Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 5083Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5032Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 4602UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients