Shannon Miller expecting a son
Olympic gymnast Shannon Miller is expected to give birth to a baby boy in November.
Miller announced this week that the baby she is expecting with husband John Falconetti will be a son.
Miller and Falconetti met during a charity golf tournament in 2005. The couple married in August 2008.
Miller won seven Olympic medals and nine world championship medals during her gymnastics career, inlcuding two gold medals at the 1996 Olympic games in Atlanta.
She currently gives motivational speeches, hosts events and promotes healthy lifestyles.
Falconetti is a prominent Florida Republican and businessman. The pair lives in Jacksonville, Florida.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 87014Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 81959Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 34908Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 32757Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 16053Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 13176Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 10447Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 8973Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 8697Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7832Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients