Actress Lori Petty arrested for DUI
Actress Lori Petty apparently doesn’t like skateboarders when she’s drunk.
The actress was arrested during the weekend on a complaint of drunken driving after she 14-year-old skaterboarder in Venice California, according to People magazine.
The skateboarder was treated and released for his injuries, but Petty was arrested and released on $100,000 bail.
Petty recently guest starred on episodes of ”Prison Break” and “House M.D.”
She is best known for her role as Kit Keller in the 1992 film “A League of Their Own” and Rae Lindley in the 1993 film “Free Willy.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5362Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 3318Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients