A man calls 911 for police escort to Lil Wayne concert
Remember that song from 1990 by Public Enemy called “911 Is A Joke?”
A Florida man is learning the hard way that 911 is not really a joke after all. Twenty-year-old Michael Kruse, of Jacksonville, was arrested by police for falsely calling 911 twice, according to News 4 in Jacksonville.
What was his emergency you ask? He wanted to request a police escort to drive him 345-miles south to Miami so he can see rapper Lil Wayne’s concert.
Police said he might have been under the influence of something, but it’s unknown.
Before you all start saying this man is crazy, keep in mind, the president gets a police escort everywhere he goes. So does the vice president. Some celebrities get police escorts too.
This man probably just wated to be treated equally and get the same treatment as some other people get, regardless of his status.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14355OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8524Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6282Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6264Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5946Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5763Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4015As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3625Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3377Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3147Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients