Michael Jackson's mother granted temporary custody of children
The matriarch of the Jackson family Katherine Jackson has been given temporary custody of seeking custody of the late Michael Jackson’s three children.
Debbie Rowe is the biological mother of two of the children, but Katherine alleged the children have no relationship with their mother whatsoever, according to the petition.
The mother for Michael’s third child, nicknamed Blanket, is listed as “None.”
This is the first legal step among many others to come in wake of Jackson’s death.
Katherine has long been considered the strength behind the Jackson family. She was a staunch defender of her children throughout their careers. It’s appropriate that she take the lead on this one.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 51290Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14843Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9419Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7710Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7083Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6592Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6563Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6561Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6039How to help tornado victims
- 5671Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients