Harry Potter actor had the swine flu
Harry Potter actor Rupert Grint, 20, was stricken with the infamous swine flu. Grint played Potter’s friend Ron Weasley in all of the Harry Potter films.
His representative said he missed few days of filming because of the swine flu. However, he has now recovered well enough to attend the premiere of “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” on Tuesday in London.
His doctor says he’s no longer contagious. If I was Daniel Radcliffe or any of the other actors, I would stay far away from him on the red carpet during the premiere.
Although his doctor said he’s not contagious anymore, I would still avoid him just to be on the safe side.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 34667Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 26962Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6958OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6745Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4485OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4208Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3679College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3494Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3437Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3281Oklahoma softball: Keilani Ricketts and Sooners beat the heat as they hold off Arkansas
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients