Actress Joyce DeWitt arrested on a DUI complaint
The 60-year-old actress was arrested Saturday in El Segundo, California, on a DUI complaint.
According to “Entertainment Tonight,” DeWitt drove past a barricade, and when an officer gave her a field sobriety test–she failed.
She was released on $5,000 bail. DeWitt played Janet Wood on the sitcom “Three’s Company” from 1976 to 1984.
Her mugshot is posted on the right. I don’t know what she was drinking, but as you can see, she must have had one helluva night.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 60552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32931Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 31925Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 12639Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8214Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5947Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3659Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 3421Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3336George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3296OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients