Christina Milian is engaged to music producer
Milian appeared in “Love Don’t Cost A Thing,” “Be Cool,” “Ghosts of Girlfriends Past,” and the upcoming film “Bring It On: Fight to The Finish.”
Her biggest musical hit was “Dip It Low,” released in 2004. However, Def Jam dropped her from the record label in 2006, a week after her greatest hits CD was released. She soon rebounded with a record deal on MySpace Records.
The Dream produced Carey’s number one song “Touch My Body.” He also produced “Umbrella” by Rihanna, “Leavin” by Jesse McCartney, “Bed” by J. Holiday and “Moving Mountains” by Usher.
Ironically, Milian’s fiance (The Dream) is Mariah Carey’s music producer, and Milian’s ex-boyfriend is Mariah Carey’s current husband Nick Cannon. I’m noticing a pattern here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17205Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9411Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9383Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6982Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6824Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6294Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6021UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6010Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5537Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients