Stephen Baldwin files for Bankruptcy
The gloomy economic conditions have caught up with Stephen Baldwin and his wife Kennya.
The Baldwins filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy citing excessive credit card debt, back taxes and two mortgages.
Baldwin’s property is worth $1.1 million, but Stephen and Kennya owe $1.19 million to the bank, $70,000 to credit card companies, $890,000 to the IRS and $194,527 in unpaid state income taxes, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Baldwin has rou movies slated for release this year–”Shoot The Duke,” “Let The Game Begin,” “To The Wall” and “Mate.”
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients