Nas ordered to pay $44,000 in child support
Having a newborn baby has become expensive for rapper Nas.
A judge ordered Nas to pay $44,000 a month in child support to R&B singer Kelis.
Kelis gave birth July 22 to the ex-couple’s son named Knight Jones. Kelis filed for divorce in April (three months before the baby was born).
Kelis will get $44,000 a month for the child which is about $1,466 per day. That is one expensive baby.
What could that baby need that’s going to cost $1,466 per day? Bottles and diapers don’t cost that much.
Maybe I’m just jealous because I didn’t get $1,466 per day when my parents divorced.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients