Amy Winehouse acquitted of assault charges
Singer Amy Winehouse was acquitted of assault charges against a fan.
Winehouse was on trial after a fan accused her of punching her in the face after she asked for an autograph.
Winehouse told the court she’s too short to punch anyone in the face because she’s only 5 foot 3 inches tall.
Apparently the court believed her.
However, in an unrelated incident, Winehouse was caught on tape throwing punches at her fans during a concert last year.
The brief video clip is posted below. As you can tell, she wasn’t too short to throw punches then.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 85341Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16721OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12445Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11152Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9705Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9037How to help tornado victims
- 8773Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8553Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7603Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients