Roger Federer's wife gives birth to twins
July has been a great month for tennis star Roger Federer.
He won the 2009 Wimbeldon competition July 5 and his wife just gave birth to twin babies July 23.
The Federers welcomed Charlene and Myla on Thursday in Switzerland.
In a statement on his Web site, Federer said “This is the greatest day of our lives. Mirka, Myla and Charlene are all healthy and doing very well.”
Federer is a 15-time Grand Slam champion, and he’s currently ranked as the number one tennis player in the world.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 64379Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31540Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 30680Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 16244Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 7370Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6239Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4310Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 4237Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 4076Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 3649Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients