Drunk man mistakens police station for a hotel
This post is not about a celebrity, but it’s so crazy, the guy will probably become a celebrity soon.
According to WAFT Channel 9 News, A 25-year-old man (Mitchell Deslatte) was driving drunk when he drove to a police station thinking it was hotel.
The man tried to check into the “hotel” police station, and he was taken into custody after police realized he was drunk.
Well, I guess he tried to be somewhat responsible thing and check into a hotel/police station instead of trying to drive home drunk. Haha
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients