Michael Jackson's hair will be turned into diamonds
According to the Chicago Tribune, a Chicago company is planning to turn Jackson’s hair into diamonds.
Jackson’s hair caught on fire while filming a commercial for Pepsi in 1984.
Greg Herro, CEO of LifeGem, says his company has some of Jackson’s burned hair and they will heat the hair at 5,400 degrees and produce up to 10 half-carat diamonds.
The company obtained Jackson’s hair from Pepsi executives.
This is the same company that turned strands of Ludwig van Beethoven’s hair into diamonds.
As weird as this sounds, the company likely will make a huge profit from Jackson’s hair being turned into diamonds.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients