Katherine Jackson and Debbie Rowe reach custody agreement
Michael Jackson’s mother Katherine Jackson and ex-wife Debbie Rowe have reached a custody agreement regarding Debbie’s two children with Michael.
Katherine will receive custody of Prince and Paris, but Debbie will have visitation rights.
In an interview with Dave Price on “The Early Show” on CBS, Katherine’s attorney Londell McMillan said “It’s an agreement, an agreement for the best interests of the children. This is not a money deal. This is not about money,”
The full interview is posted below in the video clip.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 96583Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17286OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13078Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8797Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8670Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8388How to help tornado victims
- 7627Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7620Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 6948Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
- 6645Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients