Naomi Campbell accused of assault
Supermodel Naomi Campbell is one woman you should NEVER mess with. The supermodel is accused of attacking photographer Gaetano Di Giovanni.
According to the U.K. Mail Online, Giovanni alleges Campbell slapped him in the face and hit him with her hand bag leaving scratches and bruises. He also said her finger nail damaged his eye.
This isn’t the first time a violent incident has been on Campbell’s rap sheet.
In 2000, she pleaded guilty to beating up her assistant with a telephone. In 2005, she was accused of hitting another assistant in the head with a BlackBerry.
In 2006, she was accused of assaulting her housekeeper with a cell phone. In 2007, she was accused of assaulting her maid. In 2008, she was accused of assaulting a police officer.
Shame on that photographer. Given Campbell’s track record of beating people up, the photographer should have known better. He should have stayed far away from her as possible.
You wouldn’t walk near a lion because you know it will rip your head off. You wouldn’t walk near large anaconda because you know it will swallow you whole.
Everybody knows you shouldn’t walk near Naomi Campbell because she will kick your….. (fill in the blank)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 80469Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30097Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29530Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 25550Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7945Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7267Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7260Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 7170Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 6866Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
- 6473Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients