Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman's son to star in movie
Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman’s 14-year-old son Connor will star in the remake of the 1984 movie “Red Dawn,” according to Access Hollwood.
The film is about teens who battle Russian soldiers to prevent an invasion. The film will also star Josh Hutcherson, Edwin Hodge and Isabel Lucas.
The original “Red Dawn” movie earned $38 million at the box office.
Connor’s first movie role was a brief appearance in the Will Smith movie “Seven Pounds” in 2008.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 83911Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 66115Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 33602Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 20416Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 18059Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 13064Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 9549Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 8530Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8480Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 8114Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients