Rapper found guilty on murder charge
Hip hop rapper C-Murder has apparently lived up to his name.
In a 10-2 verdict, a jury found the rapper guilty on a second-degree murder charge Aug. 12.
C-Murder, whose real name is Corey Miller, was accused of shooting and killing a 16-year-old boy during a nightclub fight in 2002.
C-Murder released eight albums throughout his career.
He is the brother of hip hop mogul Master P and rapper Silkk The Shocker. His nephew is rapper/actor Lil Romeo.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients