Arrest warrant issued for Bobby Brown
Authorities have issued an arrest warrant for singer Bobby Brown in Canton, Massachusetts.
Brown failed to appear in court during child support hearing. According to USA Today, the singer owes $45,000 in back child support to his ex-girlfriend Kim Ward.
Ward and Brown have two teenage children together.
Now that he’s no longer married to multi-millionaire singer Whitney Houston, I guess he no longer has an income source to afford child support.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12287Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11384Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6956Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6508Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4900Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4357OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3734Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3632How to help tornado victims
- 3582Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3172Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients