Mary J. Blige to be guest judge on American Idol
Paula Abdul won’t return to “American Idol,” but producers are having no trouble finding guest judges to fill in for her.
Producers announced R&B singer Mary J. Blige will serve as a guest judge on the show. Blige will judge the Atlanta auditions.
Blige has sold more than 48 million albums worldwide, and she is commonly known as the queen of hip hop.
Another guest judge Victoria Beckham (aka Posh Spice) taped an appearance on the show this week during the Boston auditions.
The episodes will begin airing in January.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17776Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 14796Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11428Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11084'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10542Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9183Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 8337OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6864Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6373Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5941Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients