Rapper sentenced to life in prison
Hip hop rapper C-Murder will spend the rest of his life behind bars in a prison cell.
A Louisiana judge sentenced him to life in prison Aug. 14 after he was convicted on a second-degree murder charge.
C-Murder was convicted Aug. 12 of shooting and killing a 16-year-old boy during a nightclub fight.
C-Murder’s real name is Corey Miller. He is the brother of hip hop mogul Master P.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients