Police investigate Leona Lewis, Justin Timberlake song leak
Law enforcement officials are trying to determine who is responsible for leaking a song recorded by pop singers Leona Lewis and Justin Timberlake.
Lewis and Timberlake recorded a duet titled “Don’t Let Me Down,” which was scheduled to appear on Lewis’ upcoming CD.
The song was stolen after hackers accessed a computer owned by Simon Cowell’s record label SyCo., according to MTV News
A record company spokesperson said the label will file legal complaints against whoever is responsible for stealing the song.
Several users posted “Don’t Let Me Down” on YouTube, but they were later removed.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12287Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11384Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6956Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6508Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4900Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4357OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3734Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3632How to help tornado victims
- 3582Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3172Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients