Brody Jenner undergoes birthday surgery
Reality star Brody Jenner didn’t get to spend his 26th birthday partying like many people do on their special day. Instead, he was in a hospital bed.
Brody underwent surgery Friday to have his appendix removed. His publicist told People magazine “He is resting with family and friends and expected to have a speedy recovery.”
Brody appeared on 16 episodes of “The Hills” and his own reality show “Bromance” aired on MTV earlier this year.
Brody is related to several celebrity families. His father is gold medal track and field Olympian Bruce Jenner; His mother is actress Linda Thompson; his step-father is music producer David Foster, who produced “I Will Always Love You” for Whitney Houston; and his step-sister is Kim Kardashian.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients