TLC reuniting for benefit concert
The R&B group TLC will reunite on stage for Justin Timberlake’s benefit concert.
Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins and Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas will perform during the concert Oct. 17 at the Mandalay Bay Event Center in Las Vegas.
The group’s third member Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes was killed in a car accident while vacationing in Honduras in 2002.
The group became famous during the 1990s with their hit songs “Waterfalls,” “Creep,” and “No Scrubs.”
Other musicians expected to perform during the concert include Taylor Swift, Ciara and Alicia Keys.
Proceeds will benefit Shriners Hospital for Children.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11641Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11150Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7793Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7658Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4653Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4189OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3570Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 3548Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3510Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3477How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients