DJ AM dies at age 36
Adam Goldstein (also known as DJ AM) was found dead in his New York City apartment Friday Afternoon, according to TMZ.
A crack pipe and prescriptions drugs were found in his apartment, but the official cause of death is unknown.
Ironically, Goldstein was involved in a plane crash last year with Blink 182 rocker Travis Barker. Both men survived the crash.
This eerily sounds like the movie “Final Destination,” where a group of people were supposed to die in a plane crash, but they survived. However, they each were killed one by one throughout the movie
DJ AM was a disc jockey who played at numerous celebrity events. He was engaged to Nicole Richie until they broke up in 2005.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13061Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11652Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5853Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5268Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4547OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4352Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4093Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4013How to help tornado victims
- 3642Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3374Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients