Preview of Whitney Houston on Oprah Winfrey Show
Pop singer Whitney Houston taped an interview with Oprah Winfrey this week.
During the interview Oprah asked Whitney a wide-range of questions including drug use, rehab, marriage to Bobby Brown, her divorce and losing her voice.
The two-part interview will air Sept. 14 and Sept. 15. A brief preview of the interview is posted below.
Meanwhile, music industry experts predict Whitney’s new CD “I Look To You” will debut at number one on next week’s Billboard charts.
Experts say the album is on track to sell more than 200,000 copies.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12287Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11384Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6956Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6508Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4900Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4357OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3734Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3632How to help tornado victims
- 3582Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3172Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients