Chris Brown hurt by Oprah's comments
Chris Brown is very disappointed with Oprah Winfrey.
Earlier this year, Oprah did a show about domestic abuse, and she said the show was inspired by the incident in which Brown beat up his girlfriend Rihanna.
During a recent interview with People magazine, Brown said “I commend Oprah on being like, ‘This is a problem, but it was a slap in my face. I did a lot of stuff for her, like going to Africa and performing for her school. She could have been more helpful, like, ‘Okay, I’m going to help both of these people out.’”
Oprah’s publicist later released a statement to TMZ that said “Oprah is very appreciative that Chris Brown performed at her school but she takes domestic abuse very seriously. She hopes he gets the counseling he needs.”
Sorry Chris. Just because you helped Oprah in Africa, that doesn’t mean she’s going to support you after you beat up your girlfriend.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients