Christina Milian marries music producer
Pop singer and actress Christina Milian secretly married music producer Terius “The Dream” Nash during a small ceremony in Las Vegas.
According to TMZ, the couple married at the Little White Wedding Chapel.
If you remember, this is the same wedding chapel where Britney Spears married her high school friend Jason Alexander.
Milian is known for her hit song “Dip It Low.” She appeared in the films “Love Don’t Cost a Thing” “Be Cool” and “Ghosts of Girlfriends Past.”
Terrius “The Dream” Nash produced various popular songs including “Bed” by J. Holiday, “Touch My Body” by Mariah Carey and “Umbrella” by Rihanna.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients